If a summit is scheduled in your area and you're already a Google Education expert, this is a great opportunity for you to showcase your talents, skills and services. In addition to our core team of AppsEvents speakers we welcome others to submit session proposals for any of our summits.
Presenting at an AppsEvents summit is a really great way to raise your profile in Google for Education and general edtech circles. Many of our core team of speakers started by proposing a session for a summit! We need speakers to be passionate and knowledgeable about their particular topic. Sessions should always be hands-on when possible. We have a range of strands from beginner to advanced and teaching to administration, so please submit your suggested session and we’ll get straight back to you. If it’s not right for us now, we’ll give you some feedback as to what we are looking for to help you work on your proposal and resubmit. If your session is selected, you will receive:
- Waived registration fee to the entire Summit and activities ($300 value).
- Speaker bio, links, social networking ID's and session description on the summit site.
- Recognition throughout G Suite for Education communities and other schools attending the summit.
- Experience presenting outside your local organization (this especially good if you are on the Google for Education Certified Trainer track).
- The AppsEvent Summit Speaker electronic badge to use on your website, blog, email signature. Speakers who have presented three or more sessions are entitled to use the Featured Speaker badge.
Please complete the form below and we will get straight back to you to confirm if we can include your session. If you would like to submit a commercial session, please contact Veronika at firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 608 510 509 for sponsorship opportunities.